And it came to pass

This is the story of our family (the Ad-Kat Clan). The ups, the downs, the downright crazy.

January 6, 2010

"I'm no longer alone now the love of my life is so near..."

Here's to new beginnings.This semester I am going to be spending a lot of time at home and I decided to do something constructive with my time. So, here's a blog. I suppose that if I have to write about my life I will find fun things to do so that someone will care.



Being married is probably the most talked about subject on blogs. I can only imagine that is because lots of people are newly married or wish they were. I am one of the lucky ones: I'm married. My husband is just like me and even more like my father. It is sometimes scary how like my dad he is. But I think that's why I married him. We have had some serious up and downs since we got off our honeymoon. Starting off unemployed for three months was a down. Adam finding a job was an up. Failing classes was a down, but Christmas was a definite up.



Now here we are starting a new semester and I am still looking for a job. I had a job this past fall working on the grounds crew. I got to dig and plant but mostly weed, mow, edge, and weed whip. I decided to stop just before the snow started falling. Now I need something else to do. I suppose I will just check Craig's List every day.

Today Adam started school at UVU and I don't get to see him until about 8:00 tonight. This is going to take some getting used to. I don't think I will like Mondays and Wednesdays. On Tuesdays and Thursdays Adam gets home much earlier.

I got a Wii fit for New Years and I have ben using it like crazy. Now I am all worked out. I hope it is making me more fit. All I am feeling is more tired and hungry. It has been really fun to have people over and making them try it out. It is way more of a workout then any other Wii game. But you are having so much fun doing it that you don't notice until you stop and then the next day you think to yourself "Why does my butt hurt?"

Well, that's all for now. Hope to hear comments. I'll be back.

4 comments:

  1. Kathryn my love,

    I am so happy you are starting a Blog. I'm going to start one soon. I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my inspiration! I want to start a blog, too! (Rachel was another inspiration.) Maybe I'll call you to see how to go about it. Keep on Wii Fitting... I'd love to try that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Kat! I love reading your blog and look forward to reading much more from you. BTW, nice Christmas morning picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I got four comments on my first blog.

    ReplyDelete