And it came to pass

This is the story of our family (the Ad-Kat Clan). The ups, the downs, the downright crazy.

January 14, 2010

"One day more. Another day another destiny..."

I don't know why Les Misrables seems to be a theme.

So I was going to add another post yesterday but I didn't. I have no excuse since I had a lot of time and instead I watched Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman and Star Trek the Next Generation online. My sister came over as well and we worked out like crazy! There is an obstacle course on the Wii fit and I have yet to ever finish it. It gets me working really hard. It was really fun though. I also unlocked the advanced level for the rhythm kung foo. I am getting much better at that. I really like the Wii fit because it tracks my progress and the amount of time I spend exercising.




I am afraid that my life is really boring to read about. Except to my Mom who is always interested in what I do even if it is boring (Loves!). Um... Hey, I am writing a book. Sort of. I was until my thumb drive got snapped in half. Now I have to find out how much it will cost to get the data retrieved off of it and then how to save my story to a more permanent place. I guess I can always save it three times. Once to the desk top, once to the laptop, and once to a new thumb drive. Or even four times. Once to the internet. A sky drive. Windows Seven allows you to connect to the documents on any other computer in the "homegroup." Since our two computers are both in the same homegroup I can save and edit documents on the laptop from the desktop and vice-versa. I love windows Seven! I suppose it is a good thing that I have a computer nerd for a husband who beta tested for Windows and so we got 7 for free. Yup. I chose the right guy.


Get it? Beta testing. This is the real desk top.


Now, following the pattern of another blog that I follow, my brother Aaron's to be precise, I am going to add a weekly category. The... Highlight of the Week. Sure. Sounds good.

The highlight of this past week (from Wednesday Jan 6th to today the 14th) was having our friends the Owens come over on Friday night. We played the Wii from 7:00 to 10:00. It was great. We even cheated a little. For some of the harder games we had one person using the balance board and another using the hand controls. In games like Snowball Fight it makes it so much easier to play. You could even have a one person game turn into a three person game if it uses the board, remote, and nun-chuck.


That's all for now. Have a great week and I'll see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment