
This morning Adam got up feeling really bad and he went to work anyway. What a good man. He did come home early today but at least he tried right? Oh, and we just found out that Adam gets a $2,000 grant for being a computer science major. Just 'cause. So now we feel rich. At least now we don't need to use all the savings we have left to make it through the semester. We can pay for all the car repairs we had to do. I'm so excited! That happened just now. As in, while I was typing. Wow I feel blessed.

The highlight of the week (not including this very moment of happiness) was finally getting my apertment cleaned on Monday. I spent the whole day tidying and then cleaning. All the little gritty parts of the kitchen, bathroom, and even in the bedroom and the front room. Now you can actually see the floor. It's a miracle! Now that the house is clean it is do much esasier to stay on top of. All I have to do is to load the dishwasher once a day and wipe up any spills (and train my husband to do the same).

I am trying very hard this week to not let life overwhelm me. It's not working. I have so little to do and yet I feel so pressured to do something productive. Adam and i went over all the things i am good at and I felt pretty useless. I can sing, dance, read out loud, make lizards out of beads, cross-stitch, design interiors, decorate like no one's business, beat most anyone at Mario Kart Wii, clean, cook, organize, and raise a husband. Whew. But none of that brings money into the house so that makes me feel useless. None of it gets recognition from "the outside world."
So, I guess we are going to the store to buy fruit and vegetables (which we haven't had for a month or so) and thus it is the end of my blerb.
Remember, keep reading and we'll see ya next time! Butterfly in the sky...

I got a check in the mail for $2,500 the other day. I think it's my student loan, so I'll have to pay it back eventually, but eventually I'll have a job with a predictable schedule. It more than doubled what I had in my checking account at the time, so that made my day, pretty much. I think you should make a business that sells the bead-lizards. Those things are awesome, especially when you get the little neon-looking green beads. The end.
ReplyDelete