Right now we are in a tight spot. We don't want to live in this apartment anymore and our contract comes up in July. We have been looking for other accommodations but we haven't been able to find anything that we can afford. We would not qualify for the apartment we live in anymore. Lucky for us we got in before our finances took a dive.
Second, we both need new jobs. But it is hard to look for jobs when you don't know where you will be living and when you may be moving. Do I look for a job in Orem? Probably. Do I look for a long-term or short-term job? Who knows. I guess I'll end up taking what I can get. Adam is having problems with finding a place that will hire him when he has very little "experience." He knows more then most graduates but he has never held an actual job in his area before so no one wants to take the risk.
Basically, by the time our contract comes up we will be
completely out of money. Yes. Sometimes I feel like the Elliots and that we need to retrench, and sometimes I feel that things will get better and we can keep going the way we are. Adam is holding out for a better income soon. We are also hoping for cheaper housing ASAP.So that's the state of our lives right now. It doesn't help that Adam is totally stressing about finals and projects that go wrong and group members who don't communicate so that you end up spending $35 on something your group member already had printed. Yeah. Not fun. It's a good thing we have the gospel in our lives or we would be seriously wondering what the heck we did wrong.
Hopefully next time we will have better news.
Adam and Kathryn

That picture is PERFECT! Love it.
ReplyDeleteHave faith in the Lord and He'll help you guys figure out where you are supposed to be. But you know that already.
Happy Birthday Adam!