And it came to pass

This is the story of our family (the Ad-Kat Clan). The ups, the downs, the downright crazy.

April 27, 2010

I Just Did Something Crazy

...You want to know what it is, right? I just might not tell you... AH! Don't hurt my frog! Okay, okay. I quit my job. What was that? I QUIT MY JOB!

This is the part where you wonder if I'm crazy.

Now that that's over, let me clarify and relieve all your worries over my sanity. Ahem, I have been really struggling since I started the job back in March with the whole staying-up-all-hours-of-the-night thing. Adam and I have been really praying about whether the benefits of a job that pays $5.00 an hour is worth it when I only work ~15 hours a week and those hours are at night and my depression was acting up again...or worse. We were considering my just quitting outright when an angel from heaven sent me a message on Facebook. Her name is Kelsey Collins. She told me that her sister was looking for a new sitter for her baby and that she had suggested that they ask me. Well we went over and met Logan (the baby) and talked logistics and decided that we were both in favor. Since babysitting Logan will pay twice as much as my former job it seems like a good trade. The biggest problem was that Logan needs to be sat at 8:00am. There is no way I could go to bed at 1:30 and get up at 7:00 and still be a rational person. So, the moral of the story is that I quit my job that was killing me and I get to start a job that is exactly what I have been looking for. I start tomorrow so I'll let you know how it goes.

Now that you can see that I am indeed a wise person you can go back to playing your game or checking your email or updating your own blog or whatever you were doing on the internet.

Oh. I put some videos on Youtube that you may want to look at. Just home video type stuff. And as always check my Facebook account for pictures (I don't always tag people).

Good wishes all around!
Kathryn (and Adam? Didn't do so hot at the both thing this week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment