
So Adam bought the Zune HD he has been wanting for a while. We decided it was an "educational expense" because in order to make websites he needs to be able to see how those sites will look on a portable device (which is where the trends are going). He had the back inscribed with "My wife loves me..."
For Valentines Eve we went to a stake dance where they taught us to swing and ha
d lots of way too good food. They also had funny props for to take your picture with. I will put that picture up as soon as I can get a hold of it. On Valentine's I taught Relief Society and then Adam and I went up to my friend Jackie's homecoming talk. It was really good. I also got to hang out with Ben some more. That kid is the cutest thing that I get to play with. Lodema (my friend, his mom) and I talked a lot about different kinds of insurance and now I am all excited for babies. That night we made ourselves a heart shaped pizza and we danced in the front room to Michael Buble. Good times.
Okay. I know you've been waiting. The Highlight of the Week is... reading my mom's blog. She is a very inspired person. I love to read about her life and the things she's doing to make it go smoother. It's like all those "classics" that you read in high school and don't really like because it's not perfect and then you read again later and it's your favorite book. Yeah. Mom, you're my favorite book. No pressure. I hope that someone enjoys reading my blog as much as I love my mom's.
Well, that's all for now. Um, I think I'd better go home now.

Wow. I am speechless. (I was going to add, "And that's saying something!" But how can it say something if... I am speechless and can't say anything? Hmmmm...)
ReplyDeleteBut truly, I am pleased and grateful that you enjoy my blog: I was just wondering if should have started the blog, instead of just writing in my journal.