I have found this week that it is very hard for me to get up at seven, in the dark, every morning of the week. Adam goes to work at 8:30 Monday through Thursday and on Friday he has Class at 9:00. He is working on Saturdays for a few weeks and church is at 8:00. That's every day of the week. Now I know my dad would say "that's called life," and wonder how I hadn't learned that every day is a work day and that you just keep trucking. My answer is that I got spoiled by living by whatever clock I wanted for so long. And now it is harder then it would have been if I had gotten married right out of home. Also, it's dark. It is getting better slowly, but I really have a time getting out of bed. Heather can probably attest to the fact that I don't like to get out of bed when there is someone still asleep. Kelsey Collins as well. So now that I have a hubby that takes 10-15 minutes to wake up I can't seem to get out of bed. I wake up with a start every morning when my alarm goes off. I get up, shuffle to the kitchen and take my meds and then shuffle back to the bathroom. The light in the bathroom helps to wake me up but then I go back to the bedroom and Adam is still laying there. So naturally I get back in bed and snuggle up to him. Hmmm...comfy. But then I start to fall back to sleep and by the time Adam is ready to get up I am asleep again. I don't wake up so well the second time. So even if I do get up and eat breakfast and read scriptures I generally fall asleep again on the couch while I read a book or something. I need to do something productive in the morning that I can actually get myself to do when I am tired. Exercise? No. Clean? No. Watch Dr. Quinn or Star Trek? Sure. At least I don't fall asleep.

No! you can't make me!
Believe

it or not but I am getting tired of watching internet TV for a few reasons. First, out computer chair cuts off the circulation in your legs. Second, you can only let your mind escape for so long before your brain and body cry out to be used. I have therefore started reading again (if anyone has a copy of the Silmarillion I can borrow...) and I have put together a rougher training program on the Wii Fit. Hey, speaking of, last Thursday I got the best score I have ever gotten on the balance test. I was 49.9 on the left foot and 50.1 on the right foot. I don't know if the balance board will let you get 50/50. So, I win!

Today's highlight of the week is...(drumroll)...Heather's birthday! Yes, today heather becomes a big girl (and I don't mean in size, though we are having cake and ice-cream). I won't tell

you how old 'cause that is somehow taboo, but I can tell you that she thinks she is older then she really is. She is only the greatest person around, and she hasn't even lived a fourth of her life! That's right Heather, you are going to live to be 150. It's on the internet so it must be true.
Thank you all for reading and not thinking I'm weird. Or just for reading. That's it for now. Come back next week for more...laughs?
I dunno, I was trying to think of something funny...
No comments:
Post a Comment