And it came to pass

This is the story of our family (the Ad-Kat Clan). The ups, the downs, the downright crazy.

June 12, 2010

Update

This is simply an update on how amazing we really are. Okay, you're right. God is the amazing one. Adam is absolutely in love with his new job. It is what he likes to do and he his very good at it. Since they hired him they have had numerous clients comment on what great service he has given. They really like him. I have been "playing house" this whole week. You would think that we would have a spotless apartment with so much time on my hands but instead I have watched three seasons of Bones in one week. I love internet.

If you are trying to find a TV show I suggest three different websites. Sidereel.com, tv.blinkx.com, and tvatnet.com. I think between these three you can watch anything while avoiding the megavideo time limit. I have spent way too many hours watching shows through these sites. So, I didn't tell you nothing. I need a job.

This is us. We will let you know when anything else cool or exciting happens. Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment