
So, it has been a while. About a month to be precise. Well actually, 28 days is precise. Which is the longest stretch of time between blogs, if you care to know. I always start off talking about how long it has been but this time it really was a long time. I haven't blogged since Adam started his new shift at Dialogue Marketing. We were really having a hard time with his shift, being so late. BUT...
Adam has a new job! Here is how it all went down. For the past five months we have been looking for a new job for him. In the beginning of May Adam got a call from his former employer with Worldmark timeshares. Timeshares being a completely commission based job was not what we were looking for. So Adam declined. Then a few weeks later Adam and I were praying very hard for a way out of Dialogue Marketing (his current job) and he felt impressed to call Ann back (his former employer) and take the sales job instead of what he had. It seemed a little backward to us but anything was better than working until 10:00 at night. So Adam took the job.
After standing out in the heat trying to sell wholesale travel to people walking into Seven Peaks, with no luck, Adam got online to see if there was ANYTHING he could apply for. Well there just so happened to be an opening for a web developer with HIT Web Design.
The requirements were all things he could do so he applied. Later that night he got an email asking for more details on his experience with different web languages. He emailed back right away. The next morning he got a call asking him to come in to an interview that afternoon. He interviewed at 2:00 and at 4:00 they offered him the job. So now Adam works from 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday getting about $2,200 a year. That comes out of 12.25 an hour. Wow. Are we blessed or what?Adam went in for his first day of training today. He called me on his break and he seems to be doing very well. He is very excited to learn and progress with this job. We had been feeling stagnant up until he got this. Now I just have to find something to do with my time. Adam and I put together a schedule for me starting at 6:30 and lights out at 10:30. I have an hour to do computer stuff. I have been having a hard time just staying awake but hopefully that will get easier with time.
I'm sure our life has bored you long enough. Tune in next time and hear more crazy things. Until then keep on being you!

I think you mean 22,000 a year... 2,200 wouldn't even pay your bills for two months.
ReplyDelete