Yes, I am with child. You know I don't think expecting is quite the right word. It should be called waiting, or making it. I have heard that the first trimester is the hardest and I have heard that the last is the hardest. I suppose it depends which one you are in and if you get really bad morning sickness. I am hoping that I won't get as sick after the first. Right now bras and pants are the bane of my existence. So, please knock before entering.
I went to the doctor about a week ago and got to hear the heartbeat and got some pictures. The baby looks like a little kidney bean. Therefore Adam has lovingly dubbed the baby "Bean" until further notice. It's cute but I don't know how I'll feel if it sticks past birth.
Yesterday was my
birthday and Adam got me so much that I don't know what to do with it. Well actually I am using my new laptop to type up this blog and I have already finished the second Fablehaven book. When I have nothing else to do all day but try to distract myself from
how much I want to throw up, a good book comes in handy. When he got me all three of the books I was missing from the series I thought, "Wow, he spent a lot of money." But then he up and got me a laptop. It is really nice and it runs so much better then the last one I had that is almost six years old and takes about ten minutes to start up. I'm gonna miss that computer. The new ones don't let you record sounds off of the computer. Meaning that you cant illegally copy music but also you can't make your computer talk by using Microsoft Sam. :( I loved you Neil.Only someone like me would get attached to an inanimate object. All of my things have personalities. My iguana just the other day became good friends with my frog (these are stuffed animals). They both like to sing. Though Fredrick Frog sings opera and Bubbles sings jazz. They are giving a concert for king Henry soon and everyone is invited. Even Mr. Potato Head. We'll let him out of jail for it.
Anyway, these days I am SO BORED. Adam is gone all day and I really don't feel like I want to get all dressed up and go to someones place, and no one wants to come over to visit me. So I spend all day having a conversation with the toilet. It really is a good listener.

No comments:
Post a Comment