And it came to pass

This is the story of our family (the Ad-Kat Clan). The ups, the downs, the downright crazy.

October 27, 2010

This is Halloween

"In this land we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song."

As many people can tell you, I get very excited for holidays. I love to decorate and, um, decorate. This year I decided to go the cheap way and created Halloween decorations aout of things that I have been holding on to for a while.

First I made a hay ride wagon out of Popsicle sticks, toothpicks, tin foil, and hot glue.


Second, I decided I wanted something a little bigger and pulled out my really old ballet skirt ( I think it was Heather's once). I used Popsicle sticks, a paper plate, and my hot glue gun to crate this!


Third, I created a ghost out of a white pillowcase stuffed with missmatched socks, and an old black handkerchierf, and some twine.


I also carved a pumpkin, but it was too early and he is already leaking smelly juices. I'm sure you wanted to know that. But I don't have the heart to toss him until after the holiday.


I also bought some sugar pumpkins that I just set out as decorations and after Halloween is over I am going to turn them into pie. Mmm...
I'll post pictures of our costumes after we have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment