And it came to pass

This is the story of our family (the Ad-Kat Clan). The ups, the downs, the downright crazy.

November 20, 2010

What'll Ya Wager He'll Wear Britches?

Yesterday was the big day! We went into the doctor and found out the sex of the baby. Drum-roll please...It's a Boy! Huzzah! Adam is so glad. He says that he would've been happy with a girl too but he is acting so relieved that I can't help but wonder.

It's so nice to be able to say "he" instead of "it." Now it feels more like there is a real person in there. He's just right in every respect that the doctors can tell with an ultrasound. The new due date is actually closer to April 4th according to size.

Doesn't really look comfy, does it?

I suppose that there are other cool things happening in my life but this one really takes the cake. I am so ready to hold this little bugger. As much as I know that it's going to be hard when I have to get up in the night and learn how to discipline and so on, I think I am as ready as I'm ever going to get.

So, loves to all and especially my little one who is still very little :) The End.

1 comment:

  1. GAAAHHH!!

    That's all I have to say.

    Oh, and I love you. All three of you.

    ReplyDelete