I am now officially showing. That just means that in order to hide my tummy I have to wear a tent (which I have, by the way). I prefer to just wear normal clothes (and by that I mean smaller sized maternity things) instead of trying to "slim" myself. Gotta love the tiny bathroom mirror shot.
I wish I could share on here how cool and bizarre it is to have something wiggling in my tummy. At times I am almost used to it but usually I get all excited. Once it was late at night and I was just starting to go to sleep when the little one gave a mighty shove. I grabbed Adam's hand, put it on my tummy and asked, "Can you feel that?" Of course the baby didn't move again for a while. Adam just shook his head and smiled. I swear I would've seen my tummy move if I had been looking.My belly button is turning into and "outtie." I'm not so excited about that. I've always loved my inny belly button. I guess I can deal with it since it's temporary.
I had an interview today for a secretarial job. It went well, but I am sure if someone comes along who won't need maternity leave in April they will get the job.
I still have yet to watch any Christmas movies except Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Adam and I are going to start reading the Christmas Carol soon. I love that book.
Well, that's all for now folks. Come back soon!

I think you look adorable, by the way.
ReplyDeleteLove you!